Hi Tim,

You could try starting the application server with the -userThreads flag.
The following should do the trick:

java -jar orion.jar -userThreads

pj.

        Department of Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, reliance upon, or other use of
this information by persons or entities other than the addressee is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
Department by return message.