Hi,

If for some reason the JSP will not compile, you will get null when
trying to get a RequestDispatcher to it. What stacktrace do you get when
you access it directly (the internal server error 500)?

A tip to see what's happening is to add development="true" to the
orion-web.xml deployment descriptor to get readable java code for the
accessed JSPs (stored in the deployment directory)

/Fredrik Lindgren