Why don't you look at metamill (www.metamill.com)? Its affordable and it has very nice features!
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Vinícius de Faria Silva
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 12:29 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: modeling tool

Hey guys, i'd like to hear your comments about this situation.
My team has a well defined development process, for developing j2ee web apps. This is a lightweight process based on uml diagrams. Our Java IDE is JDeveloper9i and we are happy about it. We need now to get a uml graphical modeling tool, which support the analisys/design phases of the development process. JDeveloper9i doesn't support all the uml diagrams we need. At the same time we don't want to spend a lot of money with a tool that will bring much more than we need(process development, java IDE and so on).
I'm wondering to know what you guys think about it...

thanks in advance,

Vinícius