From: "Ray Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:37 PM
Subject: RE: modeling tool

It doesn't sound like you need all of what something like Together offers
(not to mention the
price!). Along the lines of metamill - I would suggest Enterprise Architect
from Sparx Systems:

http://www.sparxsystems.com.au

I like what Mr. Sparx has done and I like the price. It doesn't wash you car
and mow your lawn
like Together is supposed to do, but it *does* handle all of the UML
diagrams.

Cheers
Ray

<http://www.metamill.com>
> )? Its affordable and it has very nice features!

Faria