Just be aware, MS don't number each release of their browser like NS do.
For example, the original release of 5.5 was very buggy, but it's had at
least a couple of Service Packs since then (5.5.1, 5.5.2, if you like).

You need to indicate which service pack and which OS you are running on
before you can really compare IE versions properly.

You may also wish to ensure there are no proxies or anything like that
in the middle between IE and Orion, as they can change the HTTP stream.
Also, have you configured IE to use HTTP 1.0 or 1.1?

Try running the same example code on Tomcat 4.x, with your different
browsers. If that works you can pretty much blame Orion.

Geoff

rticles/fileupload.html