-----Original Message-----
From: Lachezar Dobrev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 4:45 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Container does not passivate my beans.

  Hello.
  I sent a message some days ago, to no avail. It didn't show up in the
list.

  My problem is, that Orion does not passivate my beans.
  I have tested both CMP and BMP, with NO success...

  I ran a test, which created 1 million bean instances. Orion kept up
creating beans, until at last it ran out of memory (740MB).
  Am i doing something wrong?

  for (int i = 0; i < 1000000; i ++){
    MyHome.create(i);
  }

  No success... 1 million. If these are not released imagine what will
happen at a later moment? I need to create beans continuously. Do I have to
restart Orion every couple of minutes, just to clear the bean pools?

  I must say I'm very disappointed. I don't see reason to use Entity Beans
any more. I better serialize to files. THAT will do the job.

  Later all.
  Lachezar