Hello Patrick,

On Oct 6, 2009, at 11:05 , Patrick Ohly wrote:

[sysync_malloc/realloc/free]
I'm more than happy to get rid of them, but wasn't sure whether the code
then still works as intended in all circumstances (for example, when
combined with other code which uses the sysync_* memory profiling).
Maybe Lukas sees some restrictions here ?

Lukas?

Yes, as long as we want to retain profiling.h and the possibility to use the very primitive profiling provided by that we'd have to retain sysync_malloc/realloc/free.

But no objection to get rid of that entirely - with the tools we have today it became really obsolete.

Best Regards,

Lukas Zeller (l...@synthesis.ch)
-
Synthesis AG, SyncML Solutions  & Sustainable Software Concepts
i...@synthesis.ch, http://www.synthesis.ch