On Do, 2010-02-11 at 06:37 +0000, Chen, Congwu wrote:
> Patrick wrote:
> >cfgP->initTarget() jumps to NULL and printing the content of cfgP also
> >shows some garbage. I suspect that the static_cast<TBinfileDSConfig
> >*>(*pos) is invalid for super datastores. Does that sound plausible?
> >
> I think you are right. Here is the simple patch that works so far:

Were you really able to run a SyncML client session with a
<superdatastore> enabled? Because I can't.

What SyncEvolution did as client was wrong:
- in XML config: <datastore> "calendar" and "todo",
  <superdatastore> "calendar+todo"
- in profile: enable "calendar" and "todo", but not "calendar+todo"

As a result, the sync session pretty much ignored <superdatastore> and
tried to run a sync with "calendar" and "todo" as separate sources.

Lukas, what would be the right configuration?
- same XML config
- disable "calendar" and "todo", enable "calendar+todo"

I tried that, but I only get a segfault elsewhere.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.