Hi Sachin,

if what you need is just a lot of pure SyncML clients to run against your
server, you might consider using my former employer's free SyncML DEMO client
(see http://www.synthesis.ch/dl_client.php?bp=CLI&pv=&vtag=13).

Apparently it hasn't been touched since I left there 2010, and it's not
opensource, but is based on the same SyncML engine as used in SyncEvolution,
with the same XML config. It only has a simplistic TAB separated text file
backend. But it is small, simple and can be started from the command line,
including injecting parameters into the XML config (such as different user
names, device ids) via the -D command line option.

Other people have used this client for creating test loads, so that might work
for you as well. However, that was long time ago, don't ask me about more
details :-)

Best Regards,

Lukas