but that will require a lot of client machines that too of higher
configurations.

What we are seeing rt now is high cpu usage (even though for a very
short time period). Trying to debug the cause for the same.

if i assume that 100 processes can be invoked from one system, then
also i need ~24 systems :(

Regards