Hi Wesley,

a few weeks ago we were discussing how (and when) to move the configurator
data from dispersed files inside the packages/ directory into the OSCAR
database. That would make your life much easier because you'd just need a
method to enter the correct configuration variable names into the database
instead of displaying and parsing some HTML or XML code from the command
line. It would also make our lives easier once we put a Web GUI around the
whole thing. This is not directly aimed at getting rid of the configurator way
of doing things, but at storing the results in a more reasonable way than
now.

So if you care about this and DongInn feels like looking into it, we should
rediscuss this.

Regards,
Erich