Great! I will try it now.  I have lots of laptops so if you need a guinea pig
tester let me know :-) I'm also trying to get a version working for our HPC
environment but so far 5.x is the only one that has worked for us.  I'm shooting
for 6.1x now so hopefully I won't ask to many painful questions :)  Thanks for
being the geek you are! I love OSCAR 5.x and am excited!

Andy