Andy,

Naemon is not needed for ganglia, it's 2 different stuffs. (naemon monitors
heath of the cluster while ganglia monitors the load)

I've also identified this issue which is present in torque, ganglia and a few
other packages that can be monitored within naemon.

The quick workaround (until I fix this) is to create the following directory:
mkdir -p /etc/naemon//conf.d/oscar/services/
(and a few others, just look at the error messages).
We have a scheduled power outage here, so I can't update the repo now.

Or (to avoid doing multiple attempt) you can check the server-post-install
script from the opkg-naemon-server package using the following command:
grep mkdir $(rpm -ql opkg-naemon-server|grep server-post-install)
the variable is /etc/naemon/ or /etc/naemon/conf.d (cant' remember, but easy to
guess when comparing the mkdir lines and the error message.)

Cheers,

Olivier.
--
   Olivier LAHAYE