failure is an option... YES most of us do learn when we fail.. but why
should it be that way, centuries and eon we still at that par? we live
by choices and that is something that the ALL MIGHT has given us... we
learn and we adapt and choose not to fail, champion or not if you are
willing to share the experience and knowledge you can actually
minimize the failure and may not fail at all. i may not speak for all
but i speak for myself where failure is not longer an option to
consider. why are we still having meeting, discussion, roundtable,
champion, experience people and all those thing if failure is
something to consider yet again? I don't ask for a complete perfection
bro.. but i would like to see it that way. who doesn't right? my
humble request is only to see it happen and effort to make it happen..
but what ever it is you still have the right to think how ever you
want it to be and the right to voice what ever that you want it to
be...