I put the first two slides animation in a quicktime movie.
http://red1.org/MSC8.zip

Why MSC8? It stands for 'The 8th Flagship of MSC" which was mooted when
i was the webmaster of Siti Nurhaliza in 2000 and this concept was
presented to Dr. Mahathir and launched by Dr. Siti Hasmah. It means
there is a missing link in the MSC masterplan, i.e. the humanware -
there should be a community involved. That is now missing in MSC.