Its never wrong or right to share ideas to public. Its all depend on
people perspective.

We need to compile all our proposal into one single big and thick
proposal and then
past it to any athority that we want to work with. Linuxvarsiti,
Penguin Masuk Kampung,
OSDC.my Conference, Adempire Excellence center and many more.

We work as one then I believe they will look at us and listen.

Lets stop "bullshiting" any party. We do have friends, but to help
them and make our points
we need to show that we are strong...

(apa yang aku merepek ni)