Salam all. i'd like to hear them justify the figure, in the near
future.
but they said it's "the process of adoption", that could be true.
we (well, maybe it's just me) still don't know the implementation and
the acceptance of people who are going to use whichever oss they
are instructed to use.

i've an aunt who works in one of the gvmnt offices and i asked her
about
the openoffice usage. she told me the staffs there of course la bising
cos they have to use different software than the usual. but they tried
to go
with the flow. and then, when documents are sent using unrecognized
format that couldn't be opened with m$ office, (yes, the superior told
the it
guy to install m$ office back into the computer) dia pun bising also.
at last,
the staffs also go back to using m$ office....

maybe this is just a tiny little remote scenario but it paints
something.
anyway, they still deserve some credits for the effort on using oss
and
saving the rakyat's money. let us all show that we support their
efforts, ok?
give them your suggestions and critics (kritikan membina, not
memusnah).

"majulah open source untuk negara & rakyat."

Regards,
Faizul