The survey data base on survey forms given to gov agencies during
workshop, training and conference.
It will be verified by email and later on by phone call.

Yep, the sudden increase due to OSCC has the data but need to wait for
verification by phone call.
I believe last month OSCC done that.

If the gov agencies do not know OSS or do not have any OSS
implimentation of OSS MAMPU
will call them to OSCC for OSS Opportunity Workshop

http://www.oscc.org.my/content/view/266/139/

No agencies can run from OSCC MAMPU. :) Hehehe. Anyway we need to
understand, from OSCC own website

The Malaysian Public Sector OSS Master Plan was launched on 16 July
2004 to create and enhance value using OSS within the Public Sector
ICT framework in providing efficient, secure and quality services.

my question :-

Can we as OSS community and companies provided secure and quality OSS
services to gov agencies?

ps. Im not in OSCC MAMPU since August 2010. This opinion base on 2 and
half years in OSCC MAMPU and its just my personnal view.