Red1, the way u put ur msg into words is amazing.

- cheers

Marcus.

red1 wrote:
CL,
Welcome to the club, where the talk is cheap and cronies are cheaper. This is not personal. This is a citizen's honestly exercising his rights not for himself but for the common good of all. I wonder if such a concept exist in this open source group.

I have never asked for money for my personal gain. If i did i would have been a millionaire. You can ask our friend in east coast how we turned down million dollar projects there due to wanton kickbacks there which i became privy to indirectly. I stayed in my farm living from hand to mouth for a while as long as its berkat and halal.

Then i was encouraged by MDec's call for Open Source initiative in the country. I sent countless articles, emails, writeups not to mention meetings in MDec's cafe and with anyone connected. I request and await for advice which never really give a clear answer but leave many holes in the picture. I choose my friends well and do not like to sit with just anybody. I stick to people who are not kiasu nor taking us for a ride.

But all the funding i am asking did not come because i did not make it 'commercially exciting' nor fill the old decadent formats. I put it as it is. It is for the country's all of the above NKRAs shit and not for my personal gain. I am not on trial here but the country's future.

In the end what did i get? A personal attack so stinging that people thought i am going to take it sitting down. You have no idea who you are dealing with here.

Malaysia must grow, the cronies must go. If Rafe cannot take the heat then i suggest he take a boatride with Raja. Bear in mind tha MDec collect fat salaries from our taxes and i do not. I still live on the farm and i survive by selling overseas requests for consultancy. I am still willing to share my little humble pie to anyone who wishes to take this red pill.

Its time for a commission for inquiry why Malaysia is slipping in the rankings even though we spent billions. A new facebook group anyone?