Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera pada semua.

I'm thrill to this thread and issues address by my honorable members.
Thank you for bringing this up to us. We do appreciate all views and
criticism positively.But i can't hesitate to ask, do you guys have
evidence support such accusation saying that we're "sapu duit gomen" .
If so, would kindly please present (in flesh and blood) your
accusations regarding this issue. I'd love to see it.

@simpleLinux
I appreciate your views on our products, if you want to purchase from
us, do send me an email with your contact details and payment so that
i can personally send it to your doorstep. Holding grudge againts us
doesn't make any of the situation good. We are in the opensource
world, i'm asking you as a sign of good faith or brother-in-arms, to
let it go and let the majority user who uses my1os judge us.

Alas i may recall, maybe this is one of the reason as to why
opensource in Malaysia doesn't well grown to maturity, as the factor
of "holding grudge" againts and condemning each other comes into play.
For goodness sake, we are one of you and you are one of us. We, the
developer doesn't condemn each other, or do we? Or backstabbing
someone and be hypocrite about it, do we? Just to clear this up, who
is our real enemy? The real enemy is ourselves. Other than that, i
rest my case.

Above all, i would humbly ask for apology if there's any words coming
from my keyboard and my mind that doesn't suit well to the majority of
this mailing list as i would humbly remind myself that,

 "Think before you open your mouth"

all the time.

Have a nice weekend guys,

 Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera pada semua.