erk.. apa kes ni? ada my1OS.. hu3 nk satu CD.. nk try la.. xkn xblh kot..
xpun bg je link blh sy download..

2011/2/27 simpleLinux <2fz...@gmail.com>

> nope, who said I have not yet tested the my1os?
>
> sorry, it's just my opinion.. as said by sweemeng ng, we are harmless.. ;p
> don't worry
>
> (p/s do not be TOO PROUD it will make you a failure)
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM, red1 <r...@red1.org> wrote:
>
>> Dev,
>> Since i started this thread and now i know that the accusation is
>> baseless, i withdraw this accusation with sincere apology. Hope to meet up
>> with your team to figure out 'perjuangan yang lebih besarrrrr' :)
>>

>> On 2/27/11 8:18 PM, Dev wrote:
>>
>>> Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera pada semua.
>>>
>>> I'm thrill to this thread and issues address by my honorable members.
>>> Thank you for bringing this up to us. We do appreciate all views and
>>> criticism positively.But i can't hesitate to ask, do you guys have
>>> evidence support such accusation saying that we're "sapu duit gomen" .
>>> If so, would kindly please present (in flesh and blood) your
>>> accusations regarding this issue. I'd love to see it.
>>>
>>> @simpleLinux
>>> I appreciate your views on our products, if you want to purchase from
>>> us, do send me an email with your contact details and payment so that
>>> i can personally send it to your doorstep. Holding grudge againts us
>>> doesn't make any of the situation good. We are in the opensource
>>> world, i'm asking you as a sign of good faith or brother-in-arms, to
>>> let it go and let the majority user who uses my1os judge us.
>>>
>>> Alas i may recall, maybe this is one of the reason as to why
>>> opensource in Malaysia doesn't well grown to maturity, as the factor
>>> of "holding grudge" againts and condemning each other comes into play.
>>> For goodness sake, we are one of you and you are one of us. We, the
>>> developer doesn't condemn each other, or do we? Or backstabbing
>>> someone and be hypocrite about it, do we? Just to clear this up, who
>>> is our real enemy? The real enemy is ourselves. Other than that, i
>>> rest my case.
>>>
>>> Above all, i would humbly ask for apology if there's any words coming
>>> from my keyboard and my mind that doesn't suit well to the majority of
>>> this mailing list as i would humbly remind myself that,
>>>
>>>  "Think before you open your mouth"
>>>
>>> all the time.
>>>

>>> Have a nice weekend guys,
>>>
>>>  Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera pada semua.

>> --
>>
>> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>>
>> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
>> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert
>>

> --
> *Fariz Luqman*
> The Chairman of SimpleLinux
> Visit: http://www.simplelinux.tk
> Fb: http://facebook.com/simpleLinux
>
> "There IS a Malaysian Linux Distro"
>
> ---
> Facebook: facebook.com/farizluqman
>

>  --
>
> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>
> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
> [...]

*Maui Sabily 2011* <mauisab...@sabily.org>
*GPG KeyID*: DBDA3074
*GPG Fingerprint*: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10
Al-Quds<http://mirror.spanasia.net/pub/simpleLinux/Pub/sabily.my/SabilyNR.iso>
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.2-1 Beta (Debian) <https://launchpad.net/zakat-calc>
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton) <http://www.asmawioffice.tk/>
Soire TV & Radio <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Windows Only - continue
version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Remote Desktop Penetration
Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Virus Cleanner & Get Back
Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"