math n CS...
IMHO,without math,programming cant go to the next
part.if,else,while,and most of the programming part is derived from
math.and we actually learn that in school.but under Math,not
programming.slowly,we implement in our program.without we knowing,we
actually doint math.just pick some of the code:

while(i = 0;i<5;i++){
  i;
}
see?we actually doing plus operation there.:D