A few of our community events, we did try to have a install fest, the thing
is none worked the way we want. Probably we did it the wrong way(?) or we
talking to the wrong audience(?). Really I don't know.

Maybe because it is easy for them to get illegal copy of windows, or in
university MSDN give them the latest anyway. Again really I don't know the
real reason. But this is base on feel and observation.