Most of them are preloaded with FeeDos so that the computer price can be
reduced by as much as 1K? Unlike corporate users, most of the home users
don't give a crap whether their OS is legal or pirated, they just want
something cheap (This is especially in Malaysia).

If you think people will install Ubuntu instead of Windows just because it
gives them a "legal" OS, then you are wrong. Unless Ubuntu will let them
play the latest Call of Duty, Crysis or whatever game there is and let them
easily have the same setup for Word processing as in their office (for those
non-gamers), otherwise no.

Best Regards,

Zarul Shahrin