I love malaysia. :)

Many news and many people have their own way to thinking and give various
feedback. Many people still confuse what ETP for. Please read what ETP for. I
not worried about this 50m project because it not from our gov public fund but
it from private fund. This project was propose by tricubes to gov to make
1malaysia email. Because we not propose anything to our gov, our community just
love to voice, blame, flame war and talk and talk and give good idea and many
suggestion but who want to execute and implement it? Who?

Don't blame tricubes because they get endorse by our gov about the project but
blame our self  why until now we not yet publish or do something and propose to
our gov that we can do also same like tricubes do.

What we must do now is proposal and paperwork and sent to our gov. We have many
agency that we can propose like mimos, tpm, mdec, mampu, mcmc, intan, unik,
miti, smidec, smecorp, terajun, pemandu and others.

If we want beat tricubes we need to be like them too. We have many various
level people in this group and of course many geek too and until now we still
not unite and still talk behind  each others and curse each others.

If we done like above and we have the right voice to consult our gov why must
use this and this. We done our part and then we have a right to blame our gov
heheheh. Until now we not do like that as community but many people done but
only for individually. So we are no where because we not voice as one.

As above topic project maybe some one are behind that funded them the  fund 50m
to make 1malaysia email become reality. I don't want to know who are behind
tricubes what I want to know is this 1malaysia email will be like use hotmail
muahahahaha.

Best Regards,
Mohd Fazli Azran
Sent by my BlackCerry® Smartphone Powered by Wireless DIGImon