Team,

Apogee is going to do the artwork for us. So we need feedback. We have
discuss to add in Malaysia flag and kelip-kelip...

Kelip-kelip as

--- Apogee comment in FB

MFauzilkamil Zinedine - setuju ngan Hardyweb. kelip2 ada cahaya
walaupun kecil, suka lepak ramai2, akan jadi lebih terang bila ada
lebih ramai... wahlau

Join us in OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125842900827482

-------

So all more feedback needed.