You guys perhaps misunderstood me.

Artwork is just one of the more visible identity, with due respects to to
ApOGEE's talents and hard work.

What about goals? Mission Statements? Philosophy? - in short what are our
game plan? What is the story we stick to if someone asks, "WTF is OSDC.my?".
What is the 10-minute pitch we would sell to potential sponsors? What is the
5-minute pitch we sell to techies?

If you want to do it right and be a respectable organisation, these things
are "necessary evils". We can have as many Kopitiam/Mamak session as you
want until the end of time, but if these things are not ironed out, it will
just be a social organisation.

Is that what OSDC.my will become?

Be a bastard now and put your feet down. People respect you Haris. Good guys
get all the sympathies, best wishes but can it propel and push things
forward?

Eric