Miss me Rafe?

I don't teach good nowadays. Me too busy trying to be the best. If i want to kick real big ass (aka SAP) i got to isolate myself to that singular mind, away more from noise. :) But rest assured once i grasp some real brand at the world stage, i will put all your names as my khadams, peers and some even as gurus. Likewise you may refer to me too, at least as a fellow Malaysian.

*Sigh* I am still a patriotic Malaysian, even though there are mistakes the govt does on a geographic scale, i still believe we have the best system given the history and circumcision. I don't believe in the ratings from the UN nor reviewed by fellow OSCC reviewer, Raja Iskandar. I believe in my own, and as i have travelled the open seas and land, i can confidently say that to prove onself is not to blame others, but to see in him or herself the ways Allah has given, to reach what others term as 'was impossible'.

red1