-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul
Martz
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:05 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Tutorials

> As the author, you
> clearly see the relationship with OpenGL. For a newbie, this
> relationship is not immediatly obvious.

Good point, thanks for the reminder. I always try to be concise, sometimes
to a fault. I could add a few extra sentences here and there saying "this is
identical to OpenGL, see the OpenGL red book for more info" and I'll try to
remember to do that.

> Here's my proposal for putting together tutorials without
> breaking the bank:  YouTube Screen Casts.

Eric Wing has put a few very informative videos on the OSG wiki regarding
installing/using OSG on a Mac:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/index.php?page=Tutorials.MacOSXTips

Your PHP cookies video shows this same technique can also be used for
programming topics.
   -Paul