Hi Robert,

Sure, I did not provide information for the complete solution. At this
moment I was hoping that someone else was triggered by this and he or
she did some extensive research on this. Appearantly I did trigger ;-)

I will describe my situation here in detail:

    * osg 2.0.0 on Windows XP SP2, 1 monitor
    * 1 main freeglut window = 1 rendering context. Shared contexts is
      enabled in freeglut since I intend to use only 1 rendering context
      in order to preserve resources. This window exists during the
      existence of the program and I hide it just after creation. I
      don't draw this window.
    * Multiple other windows, mixed glut and .net controls. In the .net
      control I create a so-called NativeWindow and get the current
      context. This way I get the context from my main window. These
      other windows and .net controls are created and deleted at runtime
    * Each 'other' window (ie not the main window) has its own sceneview
    * 1 scenegraph, assigned to each sceneview (setSceneData(node))
    * Each 'other' window has its own camera transformation

Models are then loaded from file and added to the scenegraph. The effect
that I see right now is that it seems that I am using multiple rendering
contexts and that the texture of some parts of the models don't get
uploaded to a particular rendering context. This is not the case
however, I checked the contexts being made active and they are all the
same. It looks like the models are only smooth shaded. Any clue?

Is it possible that I need to set a specific rendering context to a
sceneview?

Thanks a lot (again)
Raymond