Hi WuCaihua

I have just tested your app on my Dell D820 Laptop (NVIDIA Quadro NVS
110 M) and it went further than previously, but still crashed at some
point.
The graphics window showed up, but when the progress bar finished, the
whole system crashed. I suspect a video driver problem as those are
normally the causes of OS crashes. Anyway I had to reboot and my
display was screwed - a windowed mode, rather than only fullscreen at
a fixed resolution, would be cool.

I guess I'll wait for other people with real graphics card to test
your app before I crash my OS again :)

Cheers

Thibault