Hi Jean-Sébastien,
  Mouse speed is controled by "Creature3DGame/res/personai1.cfg", Open it, find
the key of "MouseSpeed", the default value is 0.1, try to increase it.

Thanks,

WuCaihua
2007.11.17

在2007-11-16,"Jean-Sébastien Guay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

Hello WuCaihua,

With your fixes, the program runs for me. As you said, some textures
are not found so they appear black or with what seems like "debugging
drawing" on them. But the floor normal mapping looks good :-)

Also as a minor note, the mouse sensitivity seems very low, I have to
move the mouse about a foot to get the view to turn about 45 degrees...

>   I will correct these errors soon and upload to the web of
> http://cid-cc7befe115bfbec3.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public

Looking forward to seeing the fixed result. Let us know when it's done.

Good luck,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/