Gordon

I don't quite know what you mean by screen units, I suspect it is something
like "the same units as the rest of the scene graph". I think this function
is best done outside the plugin. In the current SVN you can do this using
the DAE object and document name returned by the plugin.

You need to get hold of the correct domCOLLADA object and then call getAsset
on it to get hold of the domAsset object and then call getUnit in that to
get the information you need.

If you do put any scaling transforms above the model then remember to
rescale the normals back to unity as well!

stateset->setMode(GL_NORMALIZE, StateAttribute::ON);

Roger

  _____