Hi Cedric,

I am the developer of osgSWIG. You can find scripts in src/Languages/Python

1) run wrap.sh
2) run compile.sh

I know this is very much "suboptimal" and might not even work on your
distribution. I am working on a CMake based build system which probably
solves quite a lot of problems. There is also one big issue I am facing
with one of the headers in core OSG. You might stumble upon the same
thing, there are three const variables in osg::Vec3f which use the C++
style of declaration and are not supported by SWIG > 1.3.30

/H

--
Hartmut Seichter
PhD (HKU), Dipl.-Ing. (BUW)