Hi Brian,

In OSG-2.2 there is the beginnings of osgViewer config file support,
and isn't yet as capable as Producer .cfg files, but it'll end up more
general purpose than Producer .cfg as you will eventually be able
embed scene graphs in the config files to set up things like
distortion corrections etc.

In the SVN version/2.3.x version of the OSG there is a cfg plugin that
allows you read Producer .cfg files directly just as you can with
osgProducer, this will allow you to reuse all your existing .cfg
without changes.

Robert.