Hello Wojtek,

 > then I compute intersection of this convex scene hull with main camera
 > frustum and coarse light (shadow) camera frustum. This produces my
 > minimal scene bound polytope which I then use to further narrow shadow
 > camera projection.

This is the part I'm having trouble with. I actually don't mind using
the scene bound I get with the ComputeBoundingBoxVisitor, but getting a
usable camera frustum (both for main and light cameras) and then
intersecting those is the hard part for me. Any tips there? How do you
create the convex objects? How do you do the intersection itself?

Any guidance in this would be useful. Thanks,

J-S