Hello Wojtek,

> Actually most of the time was spent
> on algorithms finding minimal shadowed scene bounds under OSG. It was a key
> to good shadow mapping results.

Well, that's what I'm working on right now too! If you are planning on
contributing this sometime, would it be possible for you to help me with
this? It would save me lots of time.

I have something that works pretty well, but only if the camera
manipulator is a Trackball Manipulator (for the getCenter() method) - I
essentially get the smallest of either the scene bound or the camera
view volume.

If I could have something that works well in more cases, it would be
very useful.

Thanks in advance,

J-S