Yes, that can be cool "Star Wars"-like text effect!!
The force is strong with this one...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of arnaud
houegbelo
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:59 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] HUD with perspective

Many Thanks for the funny answer :)

I knwo that I must use setViewMatrix(), but I already
tried to use it with a perpective matrix with no good result.
But perhaps my parameter are wrong. But if you said that
I can use the osghud.cpp exemple and apply a view matrix
on the camera is going to be fine, I'm going to tried it. It could
be useful to have a osghud code exemple with perpective.

Best regards,

Arnaud