Hi Andi,

On Feb 20, 2008 1:23 PM, Kremser, Andreas (Praktikant)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> is there a possibilty to store/restore the current server/clientstates
> besides glgetIntegerv() and glPushClient/ServerAttrib?
> "opengl es" does not provide these functions.

osg::State is used to track OpenGL state including the client state,
so you can use this.

> if for example a normal array is set in a function - and another
> function called after this is not using normal arrays - then these
> should be disabled after their use.
>
> Or will osgES always have to keep track off the current states by
> itself?

It might be that more state tracking needs to be put into osg::State
to help out with the OpenGL ES, but not being really familiar with
OpenGL ES yet, and not knowing what precise problems you are hitting
up against I can't really say beyond point you in the direction of
osg::State as the object for tracking a graphics contexts current
state.