Hi Paul,

> Ideally, you would want the shadow caster's LOD to be selected based on
> the
> distance between the eyepoint and the shadow receiver, wouldn't you?

Actually I would like it to be based on the distance from eyepoint to Shadow
Caster (measured in main camera view space). If its based on / or adjusted
to distance from Shadow Receiver we may end up with one LOD used on main
camera screen and other LOD used in shadow map texture. Ie shape of shadow
would be different than object on the screen casting the shadow.

Cheers,
Wojtek