Hi All,

Thanks for the testing and feedback.

In prep for 2.3.7 I have just made a change to SVN externals
management that has been pending for almost a year.  Hopefully no
users should notice any problems on there next svn update, and those
who use https will find life easier.  I do need users to test out
these changes though, so I'd appreciate an svn update.

The change has been to copy the include/OpenThreads and
src/OpenThreads sources from svn/osg/OpenThreads/trunk directly into
svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph rather than relying upon svn:externals to get
these sources.  The externals broke https access
of OpenSceneGraph as the externals came though http.   Conversly the
OpenThreads/include/OpenThreads and src/OpenThreads have now been
removed, and replaced by use of svn:externals.

In theory this change should not affect users, the sources will just
be pulled in as usual, for those use wanting to https with
OpenSceneGraph svn things will run smoother, those who use OpenThreads
but not OpenSceneGraph should also be OK unless they require https.
Given that the OpenThreads only community is such as small set of
users (the mailing list has been almost entirely inactive for a number
of years) the overall balance of benefit vs cost is heavily in favour
of folding OpenThreads sources directly into the core OSG.

With this change I also bumped the OpenThreads version from 2.2 to
2.2.1 just so we know when the changed happened.