From: "Wojciech Lewandowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Problem with multi monitor with NVIDIA card

Hi,

Thats the problem I described yesterday as "complete garbage" in my NVIDIA /
Windows / multi monitor / mulit threaded post. Will not appear in single
screen mode or single threaded. Run examples with --SingleThreaded option to
test it. All recent 169.xx and 174.47 show the same issue.

Cheers,
Wojtek