Hi J.P et. al,

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Robert Osfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Change FBO so that it used osg::Camear::BufferComponent rather than
>  GLenum would be one way, as this would allow use to differentiate
>  properly.  Changing setAttatchment(GLenum,..) to
>  setAttatchment(osg::Camera::BufferComponent, ..) would however break
>  backwards compatibility.  Perhaps we could have both? I'll investigate
>  this avenue.

I have gone with adding a methods:

  setAttachment(BufferComponent,...)
  getAttachment(BufferComponent)
  hasAttachment(BufferComponent)

Where  BufferComponent is simply typedef osg::Camera::BufferComponent
BufferComponent;

Internally I've changed FBO so that it now uses BufferComponent in its
internal map rather than GLenum,
this allow its to differentiate between FBO MRT and FBO non MRT paths,
something that can't be done with
GLenum alone.

I have left the original setAttachment(GLenum) methods in place for
backwards compatibility, but... it isn't as
robust as using BufferComponent due to the issue of distinguishing
between MRT and non MRT paths.  Consider
these versions deprecated.

With these changes the MRT and the non MRT FBO examples work for me.
Could users do an svn update and these out the new codes?