Hi Robert,

Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi J.P,
>
> Thanks for the heads up, I just tried it on my machine (Kubuntu 7.10,
> 7800GT) and get the same error.
>
> My guess is that the changes to support Multiple Render Targets has
> broken something in RenderStage w.r.t reading imagery.  Arrrgghghg....
>  two steps forward, one step back....

version 8084 (that works) already has MRT included, that's why I had it
on another machine.

It seems like it was the moving of the MRT to FBO that might be the problem.

I'll compare some files and let you know if I find anything.

rgds
jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.