Hi Luigi,

Thanks for the note, its nice to know why what I did din't work.  I've
gone ahead a reverted the change as it looks like the build problem
under OSX due to the headers is most likely a CMake bug, and for
frameworks these headers will actually be needed, so once the CMake
side is fixed this problem should go away, if we remove the headers
then we'll preclude the frameworks side from working.

Robert.