Hi,

I recently started working with OSG and I have what is hopefully a simple
question.  I have a composite viewer with two views, I want to perform an
action on the buffers in each view between the opaque rendering and the
transparent rendering, each view needs to perform a different action.
Currently to make this work I added two nodes to my scene graph, culled out
one for each view and then stuck them in a renderbin between the opaque and
transparent bins.  So I guess what I'm asking is if there is a simpler way
to do this?  I tried setting up camera callbacks, but this happens at the
wrong point, my next thought would be to overload the draw traversal.

Any suggestions would be welcomed, thank you in advance.

--
--Jason Baurick