Hi Robert,

Ideally I would do this at a higher level, I am just new to OSG in general,
so I took the first path I found that would do what I needed.  Setup is
actually done above the CompositeViewer in my prototype and I would like to
do the entire process at that level.  I was looking at making a
CompositedViewer class that handled all the details I do outside the
existing viewer structure.

Thanks for the pointer on renderstages/renderbins.  I will begin looking at
that latter today and see what I can do with them.

- Jason

--Jason Baurick