hello,

see also the bottom of this page of delta3D.

http://www.delta3d.org/article.php?story=20051207101455773&topic=docs

rgds
jp

Jean-Baptiste Authesserre wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use blender to create my 3D models. Is that possible to use blender files .blend with osg? I compiled by myself osg by using Cmake for the configuration of the Visual studio project. I found no mention about blender during this configuration step. After the compilation, there exist in the generated plugin folder the file osgdb_3ds.dll, which I suppose allow me to use 3DSMAX file. But I don't find anything about blender.

Could anybody help me?

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste.

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.