Hi Jan,

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Jan Ciger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Ahh so OSG has already been on bootable/live CD :-)
>
> I have one somewhere too, originally intended for my students :-p

This is something I've been think about too - just giving training classes a
USB disk with the OS, dev tools, data, the OSG and the rest of the training
materials required for the course. My theory is that it'd avoid the need to
help users jump through all the platform specific hurdles required to get the
OSG built and running...  It would of course introduce other issues...