lucas Grijander wrote:

all the applications run ok. I only get this warning when I use plugins (jpeg in my case). I recompile OSG and my application using VS 2008, but I installed the 3rdParty package from here:

https://osgtoy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/osgtoy/3rdParty/branches/

I think they provide binaries for Visual Studio 8.0, so maybe that's the problem.
You can try setting the environment variable OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL to INFO. That will print out a lot of log information, including which shared library was used for loading files.

Paul

Jaime.